Tuesday, December 12, 2006

All That Wrapping Paper

Following my post on wrapping presents in fabric, I thought I would share a few other earth-friendly things I do around the holidays. Here are some tips for reusing pieces of wrapping paper that are too small to re-wrap gifts with:
  • Origami - and by this I don't mean complicated paper creations. Make your own 3D stars, jumping frogs, or anything else that crosses your mind. If you don't know how to do patterns yourself, there are plenty of online resources.
  • Scrapbooking - if you're a scrapbooker and plan to organize your holiday photos why not use wrapping paper to set the visual scene?
  • Confetti - I personally don't like confetti at all, but if your family participates in that particular New Year's tradition, make some of your own out of wrapping paper.

No comments: