Sunday, December 10, 2006

Vitamins and Medicines

I'm curious how other people store their vitamins and medicines. In the past we've had the traditional medicine cabinet in the bathroom and vitamins on a shelf or in a cupboard in the kitchen. I recently reorganized and tried to come up with a better solution. I started with a large wooden basket on top of the fridge with all of our vitamins and medicines in it. For more convenience I switched to two baskets - one with our everyday vitamins and one with our medicines (Vitamin C, herbal teas, etc.) I think I like the new system so far. It took me awhile to get there, though. Does anyone else have a better (or different) solution? Or am I the only one who spends time contemplating the organization of pills? Hmmm...that's a distinct possibility.

No comments: