Monday, November 27, 2006

Cats in the Rain

I know, I know, I just wrote a cat anecdote. The thing is, when the weather gets cold and rainy the cats get a little crazy. Today it was pouring rain and all three cats were whining at my feet to let them outside. I opened the door, mainly because Brogan sometimes ignores the rain and runs out, but they wouldn't go out. For hours they whined but refused to go out in the rain. Finally I opened a different door. As if the rain wasn't still pouring down, both Brogan and Nola ran outside (Charlie was smart enough to stay in.) I wasn't surprised about Brogan, but Nola rarely goes outside to begin with. She's a stay-on-the-porch-for-15-minutes-and-come-in cat. She ran out in the rain, ran under my car and stayed there for hours. Go figure. Weather changes make them a little wonky.

1 comment:

Justin said...

hmm, a nice observation I must say!!hehe And hey 've you ever thought of black cats. How are they tortured during Thanksgiving time!! Do think on this...its really sad...