Monday, January 22, 2007

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World

Have you heard of this cookbook? I'm not usually a fan of cookbooks, because I'm not very good at sticking to the recipes. It never would have occurred to me to buy this for myself, but it was given to me as a gift so I tried some of the recipes. I'm thoroughly impressed! These are great vegan recipes that taste and look like your run-of-the-mill, heart-attack inducing cupcakes. Luckily they're somewhat better for you. Now, I don't often bake cupcakes, but I do like to bake muffins. I took some ideas from Vegan Cupcakes and made my muffins vegan and a little healthier. Yum! Has anyone ever heard of putting vinegar in soy milk to curdle it? I love this - I can't believe I never tried it before. Anyhow, go make yourself a cupcake. Yum.

No comments: